Want to change your branch of SBI? Easily adopt this method while sitting at home
If a customer has a savings account with SBI and wants to change his branch, then he can do this work online from home. There is no need to go to the branch for this.
The country’s largest bank, the State Bank of India (SBI), has given its millions of customers the convenience of changing their branches sitting at home. If a customer has a savings account with SBI and wants to change his branch, then he can do this work online from home. There is no need to go to the branch for this.
SBI has made this entire process online. SBI customers can easily change their branch through SBI account internet banking. For this, the customer will need the branch code of the branch where he wants to transfer the account to enter the request to change the branch of SBI savings account through internet banking. The customer’s mobile number should be registered with the bank and Internet banking should be enabled.
Change through app
Apart from online, customers can change their branch through YONO app or YONO Lite. The customer’s mobile number must be linked to his bank account, otherwise he will not be able to change the branch without OTP. In view of the Corona epidemic, SBI has made most of its services online so that the customers do not have to go to the branch and do any work. This includes everything from video KYC to other transactions.
This is the way to change SBI branch
1. First of all log on to the official website of State Bank of India SBI onlinesbi.com
2. Select ‘Personal Banking’ option
3. Click on User Name and Password
4. After this, you will see tab of e-service, click on it
5. Click on Transfer Saving Account
6. Select your account to be transferred.
7. Write the IFSC code of the branch you want to transfer the account to
8. After checking all the details thoroughly, click on confirm
9. OTP will come on your registered mobile number, fill it, then click on confirm
10. A few days later, your account will be transferred to another branch and branch transfer information will be given on your registered number. Live TV