Surya Nutan: Now the worry of expensive gas will end, the special stove of Indian Oil will make food for all three times for free
Surya Nutan: A better option has emerged for the people troubled by the rising prices of LPG. The country’s largest oil company Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has launched a solar stove. It can be used anywhere and anytime i.e. in any season. This stove has been named Surya Nutan and its most important thing is that if your house consumes 6-8 LPG cylinders in a year, then the amount that Surya Nutan will buy, will be compensated in 1-2 years only. Will happen. Its price starts from 12 thousand rupees.
Tried my hand at cooking Suji Ka Halwa on Surya Nutan solar cooking system with my colleague Sh @girirajsinghbjp Ji.
— Hardeep Singh Puri (@HardeepSPuri) June 22, 2022
Special things related to Surya Nutan
- It has been designed and developed by IndianOil’s R&D Centre, Faridabad. It is different from solar cooker in that it does not have to be kept in sunlight and can cook food in the kitchen.
- Its price has currently been kept around 12 thousand rupees for the base model and 23 thousand rupees for the top model. Although it is believed that the price of its top model can come up to 12 thousand-14 thousand rupees. This means that if someone consumes 6-8 LPG cylinders annually, then the buyer will get the full price in the first 1-2 years itself.
- It has three models and the premium model can cook a complete meal for a family of four for three times i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- It can be used in all types of weather, that is, there will be no problem in winter or rainy season, when the sun is less in the sky.
- It will require less maintenance. The reason for this is that it works in hybrid mode i.e. can work on both solar and auxiliary power sources simultaneously. It is recharged and can cook food online, ie directly with solar energy, even during charging.
- There is a cable in this stove, one end of which is connected to the solar plate mounted on the roof and the energy generated by the solar plate reaches the stove through the cable. This is how the Sun moves forward. The solar plate stores solar energy in a thermal battery that can cook food even at night, when there is no sun in the sky
If you liked this article, then do Like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Facebook Page
|🔥 Telegram Channel
|🔥 Daily Hunt
|🔥 Google News