‘Lockdown’ in Rajasthan from April 19 to May 3, know what will open and what will remain closed
In view of the spreading infection of Corona, the government finally took strict steps, late-night lockdown orders were issued but it was named ‘Public Discipline Fortnight’.
Jaipur. Lockdown has been imposed in Rajasthan from April 19 to May 03 with some important exemptions. However, the Ashok Gehlot government has named it ‘Public Discipline Fortnight’. During this time, all government offices except the essential services will be closed. Market-goods-cinemas will remain closed. There will be a discount on home delivery. There is no migration of laborers, so construction work will continue. Industries have also been exempted from the lockdown. Let me tell you that in the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday evening, the ministers had suggested putting a lockdown in Rajasthan. After this, the decision was left to CM Ashok Gehlot.
Where will be the ban, where will you get relief?
– State personnel District Administration, Home, Finance, Police, Jail, Home Guard, Control Room, Monday Civil Defense, Firefighting, Emergency Services, Public Transport, Disaster Management, Food and Supplies Department, Municipal Corporation, Electricity, Drinking Water, Sanitation, Telephone, Health and family welfare and medical-related services will be exempt.
– The offices and institutes associated with the essential services of the central government will remain open, here employees will be allowed with identity cards.
Apart from this, all government and private offices will be closed.
– People coming from bus stand, railway station, metro station, the airport will be allowed to travel on showing travel tickets.
– It will be mandatory for travelers coming to the state to show the RT PCR test report done within 72 hours of starting the journey.
– Pregnant women and patients will be exempted from the consultation of health services.
– Doctor, nursing staff, paramedical, and other medical services will be operational on showing identity cards to all private hospitals and related employees.
-Food and groceries, mandis, fruits and vegetables, dairy and milk, animal feed shops will be open till 5:00 pm. Home delivery will be arranged by them as far as possible.
-Vegetables and fruits can be sold by cycle rickshaws, auto-rickshaws, hand carts till 7:00 pm.
– Inter-State and out-of-state vehicles transporting goods can be used for loading and unloading of goods and opening dhabas, vehicle repair shops on national and state routes.
– The crops are being bought in the mandis of the Ravi crops, crops are being purchased at the support price, so farmers will be exempted. Apart from this, the traffic outside the Mandi complex will be completely restricted.
– It will be mandatory for the farmers to verify their goods on the way to the market, verification of sales receipts and bills on the way back.
– Ration shops will be open without any holidays.
– People above 45 years of age will be able to register for vaccination. You will be able to go to the vaccination site, it will be mandatory to keep your ID card.
– There will be an exemption from 4:00 am to 8:00 pm for distribution of news letters, employees of electronic, print media will be allowed to come with identity cards.
– Activities related to marriage ceremony and funeral will be allowed following the guidelines issued from April 14.
– Permission to visit the examination center on showing the admit card to the candidates for the pre-determined competitive examinations.
-Telecommunications internet services, postal services, courier facilities, broadcast and cable services, IT services will be operational.
-Banks, ATMs, and insurance offices will remain operational for banking services. Permission to the concerned persons with an identity cards.
-Food, pharmaceutical, medical equipment, etc. All the necessary items will be delivered home through e-commerce.
– Home delivery by processed food, sweets, restaurants will be possible till 8:00 pm.
-In Indira Rasoi, the work of making and distributing food will be done only till 8:00 pm, according to Kovid-19.
-Workers working under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, valid rural development schemes, will be able to come and go.
-Services of retail, wholesale outlets related to LPG, Petrol Pump, CNG, Petroleum Gas will continue till 8:00 pm.
– Cold storage and warehouse-in services will be operational. Private security will continue, all industries will be allowed to work in construction-related units. So that the migration of workers can be stopped. This laborer should get his identity card issued from the authorized person so that there is no inconvenience in movement.
-Sanctions may be imposed or relaxed by the District Collector and District Magistrate as per local requirement.