If you have forgotten the registered mobile number with Aadhaar, do so in two minutes, know the whole process
The UIDAI provides Aadhaar cardholders with the facility of verification email / mobile number, which deals with the Aadhaar-linked service. If you want to check the mobile number and email ID from your Aadhaar, then it is very easy. You can check it sitting at home.
Aadhaar card is not necessary to say anything about how important it is for all of us. It has been more than 10 years since Aadhaar became mandatory in India. In such a situation, there are many people who have forgotten the phone number or email id given at the time of Aadhaar registration.
Actually, your Aadhaar number is linked to mobile, so that you can be easily reached and all the OTP and SMS alerts associated with Aadhaar also come on the same registered mobile number. In such a situation, many problems arise due to not remembering that number.
The UIDAI provides Aadhaar cardholders with the facility of verification email / mobile number to view the Aadhaar-linked service. If you want to check the mobile number and email ID from your Aadhaar, then it is very easy. You can check at home. Let us know that way…
Check like this check
- First of all, you have to visit the official website www.uidai.gov.in.
- Now you have to select the verified email / mobile number option in My Aadhaar tab
- After this, a new page will open on your system. Here, enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number and email ID. In this, use the same mobile number and ID that you want to verify.
- After this, enter captcha code and click on send OTP.
- If the mobile number is entered then OTP will come on it, if the email id is entered then OTP will come on the mail.
- Now enter the OTP found in the specified space.
After this, if the given mobile number or email ID matches the UIDAI records, the message will come on the screen that the mobile number and email ID given by you are being received from the record. On the other hand, if there is another mobile number/email registered, then the message that the mobile number/email entered in the verification process does not match. This will let you know that you have given another mobile number/email while making the Aadhaar number.
How to link Aadhaar with mobile
If you want to link your mobile number and email ID to Aadhaar, then you have to go to the Aadhaar center for this. You cannot link online. No documents of any kind are needed to link it. For this, you will have to undergo biometric authentication.