How to Deactivate Bank Account with UPI App, Learn Step by Step Process
Tech Desk. UPI App Unlink: If you do not know how to deactivate bank account from UPI app, then it is better not to use UPI app. Otherwise, if your smartphone is stolen, then you may have to face heavy loss. To avoid this loss, know how to deactivate UPI account. Let’s know its step by step process.
Deactivate UPI account through branch
If you want to deactivate the bank account from the bank branch, then you have to visit the bank. You have to go to the bank and enter the request to deactivate the UPI account. However, it may take more time to deactivate the account by visiting the branch and during this time anyone can commit fraud with you.
READ ALSO | Smartphone Trick: How to Use NFC Stickers
How to unlink bank account with UPI app
- If you do not want to use the BHIM app, you should deactivate the account.
How to Deregister BHIM App
- First of all open BHIM app. After that passcode has to be entered.
- Then tap on Profile option. Then click on Profile page followed by 3 vertical dots on the right corner.
- Then click on Settings and then Deregister.
- Then a deregistered message will come. After that click on Proceed.
- In this way the app will be able to de-register from the BHIM app.
READ ALSO | Digital Marketing Services
Deregister UPI with Paytm App
- First of all open Paytm Dashboard.
- After this you will see BHIM UPI ID @paytm and save account with primary account.
- Then click on the three dot that appears on the top right.
- After that click on Deregistered UPI Profile option. After this a message will come.
- Then you will be able to deregister the UPI ID.
- In this way you will be able to de-link the UPI account.
If you liked this article, then do Like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|🔥 Koo||Click Here|
|🔥 YouTube||Click Here|
|🔥 ShareChat||Click Here|
|🔥 Daily Hunt||Click Here|
|🔥 Google News||Click Here|