How to Apply for Ration Card, Know the complete process
PMGKY: If you also want to make a ration card to take advantage of the government’s ration scheme, then we tell you the complete process. Some people are not able to get the ration card made only because they do not have complete knowledge about its process.
How to Apply for Ration Card: Wheat and rice are provided by the government to the poor at low cost through ration cards. Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) of the Central Government, there is a plan to provide free ration to the poor. If you also want to make a ration card to take advantage of the government’s ration scheme, then we tell you the whole process. Actually, some people are not able to get the ration card made only because they do not have complete knowledge about its process.
READ ALSO | What does G stand for in Parle-G?
Which ration card is correct according to the category?
Many government documents are needed to make it. To get it made, many times one has to go around here and there. Here we will tell you how ration card can be made sitting at home. Before getting it made, it is important for you to know which ration card is correct according to the category. The first BPL card (BPL) is for those living below the poverty line. 25 to 30 kg ration is available on this card.
APL card for above poverty line
The second APL card is for those living above the poverty line. Under this, the beneficiary gets 15 kg ration. The third is Antyodaya Card (AAY), this card is made for very poor people.
Documents required for making ration card
- To apply for ration card, all the family members should have Aadhar card.
- The applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- No member from the applicant’s family should be in government job.
- Applicant should not have any four-wheeler vehicle.
- There should not be a plot of 100 yards bought in the city with your own earnings.
- Income proof of the applicant, passport size photograph, bank account details and voter ID card.
What to do for online application?
- First of all visit the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department https://nfsa.gov.in/.
- Select your state and by clicking you will reach the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of your state.
- Click here to go to the download form given on the homepage.
- The option of ration card application will come. In this, two options will be available, rural and urban.
- Download the relevant form and fill the form correctly.
- After filling the form, submit it along with the necessary documents at the Tehsil level.
- After a few days of verification at the tehsil level, your ration card will be generated.
If you liked this article, then do Like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|🔥 Koo||Click Here|
|🔥 YouTube||Click Here|
|🔥 ShareChat||Click Here|
|🔥 Daily Hunt||Click Here|
|🔥 Google News||Click Here|