Business Idea: What To Do To Open a Petrol Pump, Here is the complete information
What To Do To Open a Petrol Pump | You need to own some land on a main road to open a petrol pump. This business costs a lot of money at first, but you can make it back quickly when you start selling fuel.
- You need 800 square meters of land on a main road to open a petrol pump.
- You need to be over 21 years old and have finished grade 10 to open a petrol pump.
- You need to spend a lot of money at first to open a petrol pump.
What to do to open a petrol pump | People always need fuels like petrol and diesel in the country. If you want to start a new business, you can open a petrol pump. The petrol pump business is very successful and profitable. There are more and more petrol pumps in every small and big village and town because people need more petrol and diesel. This means you can make a lot of money by starting this business.
You need to have some things to open a petrol pump.
Must have ability
You must be at least 21 years old to open a petrol pump. You must also have finished grade 10 from a recognized school. You must have worked for at least 3 years in a retail outlet, business or something similar. You must not have any criminal record.
these things will be needed
You must own some land on a main road to open a petrol pump. The land must be in your name. If you want one dispensing unit, you need 800 square meters of land. If you want two dispensing units, you need 1200 square meters of land. The land must not have any legal problems.
Cost and Earnings in Petrol Pump Business
You need to spend a lot of money at first to open a petrol pump. But you can make it back quickly when you start selling fuel. You need to spend at least 8-10 lakh rupees to open a petrol pump. You can save the same amount every year from your earnings when you sell fuel at your petrol pump.
Eligibility to open Petrol Pump
- The age of the person applying for opening a petrol pump should be at least between 21 years to 55 years.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have mainly two things land and money for setting up a petrol pump.
- There should be at least 10th pass to open a petrol pump.
- To open a petrol pump in urban areas, one should have at least a graduate.
- The applicant must have his own land to open a petrol pump or if he wants to open a petrol pump on someone else’s land, he must have NOC from the owner of the land.
- If you want to open a petrol pump on the land of your opinion, then for this you must have a lease agreement.
- The land on which the petrol pump is to be opened should not be in the green belt.
Documents Required for Petrol Pump
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- PAN card
- passport size photo
- Required documents related to land map
- Required documents related to land lease agreement
- bank passbook details
How to apply online to open a petrol pump?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Petrol Pump to get the dealership. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Register Now.
- On clicking, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter your name, mobile number, email id, link and date of birth, pan card number and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the option of Generate OTP. On clicking, an OTP will come on your mobile number.
- Which you have to enter in the OTP box and click on the submit option.
- In this way your registration will be done. Password will be mailed to you.
- Now the login panel will open on the next page.
- On this page, you have to enter email ID, Password and Captcha code and click on Submit option.
- You will see two options as soon as you click on the submit option.
- Advertisement Available
- Applied advertisement
- Out of these two options, you have to select the option of Available Advertisement.
- After this you have to select the petrol pump company and state.
- Now you have to click on the option of view detail. As soon as you click, you will be seen attached with the advertisement.
- After this you have to select the district, rural/urban area and category.
- Now you have to click on the option of Apply Now given in front of the advertisement.
- After this the application form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to carefully enter all the necessary information asked.
- And with this form you have to scan and upload your photo and signature.
- Now you have to click on the option of Proceed and Pay and pay the fee.
- In this way the process of online application to open your petrol pump will be completed.
Admin Login Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website to login admin.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Admin Login.
- As soon as you click, the page of the admin login panel will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the email id, password and captcha code and click on the option of Login.
- In this way your admin login process will be completed.
Questions related to Petrol Pump Kholne Ke Liye Kya Kare (FAQs)-
Q 1. How much loan is available for opening a petrol pump?
Yes, you can easily take a loan from the bank to open a petrol pump.
Q 2. How much does it cost to open a petrol pump?
If you want to open a petrol pump in a rural area, then for this you may have to invest 8 lakh to 10 lakh rupees. Whereas in urban areas you will need Rs 30-35 lakh.
Q 3. How much land should be there for petrol pump dealership?
You will need 1200 square meters to 1600 square meters of land to open a petrol pump on State Highway and National Highway. Whereas to open a petrol pump (fuel station) in urban areas, you will need 800 square meters of land.
Q 4. What is the percentage commission given by the company to the owner of the petrol pump?
Let us tell you that the commission of any dealer is decided by the Ministry of Petroleum. All the Oil Marketing Companies send their recommendation to the Ministry of Petroleum for fixing the dealer’s commission. As soon as it is approved by the ministry, commission is paid per liter of oil to the dealer.
Q 5. How much commission do petrol pump dealers get at present?
For this, 3% commission per liter is given to the petrol pump dealers ahead of time. Your income depends on the sale of petrol in the petrol pump.
Posted by Talk Aaz.com
If you liked this article, then do Like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
🔥🔥 Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|🔥 Koo||Click Here|
|🔥 YouTube||Click Here|
|🔥 ShareChat||Click Here|
|🔥 Daily Hunt||Click Here|
|🔥 Google News||Click Here|