ATM card is not passed and if you want to withdraw payment, then withdraw such payment from upi, know full information
ATM card : Recently, the Central Reserve Bank has started a new facility for the customers, through which customers can take advantage of cash withdrawal without ATM card only with the help of UPI.
Cardless Cash Withdrawal: With the changing times, there have been major changes in the methods of banking. Nowadays very few people do bash withdrawal by standing in long lines of the bank. Most of the people either use net banking, UPI or do cash withdrawal through ATM. But, if you forget to keep the ATM card while leaving the house, then there is no need to go back and get the ATM card.
Many big banks of the country offer cash withdrawal facility to customers even without ATM card. Recently, the Central Reserve Bank has started a new facility for the customers, through which customers can take advantage of cash withdrawal without ATM card only with the help of UPI.
Giving information on this matter, the Governor of RBI had said that now customers will be able to take advantage of the facility of cardless cash withdrawal even without an ATM card. Let us tell you that UPI option is being updated by changing the ATMs of all the banks in the country. So let’s know how customers can withdraw cash through UPI-
- For cash withdrawal through UPI, you have to first fill the request details in the ATM machine.
- After filling this detail, a QR code will be generated with you.
- Then you have to open your UPI app and scan that QR code.
- After this scanning, your request will be approved.
- After this, after filling the amount, you will be able to withdraw cash from the ATM machine.
- Another way is that UPI ID has to be filled in the ATM machine.
- After this, you will also have to fill the amount you want to withdraw.
- After this a request will come on your UPI app, which should be filled.
- You have to approve the request by entering the PIN in the app.
- After completing this process, you will be able to withdraw cash from ATM.
To get latest news updates-
Join Talkaaz news group Whatsapp
Join Talkaaz news group Telegram
Follow Talkaaz news group Koo
Join Talkaaz news group Instagram
Join Talkaaz news group Youtube
Follow Talkaaz news group on Twitter
Join Talkaaz news group Facebook
Follow Talkaaz newsgroup on Google News